- 1.1. Current Rules in the field of processing and security of user data of HUBB (hereinafter - the "Rules") have been adopted and are valid at Hubb Advertising L.L.C, located at: Office M26, The Curve Building, Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 283980, Dubai, UAE (hereinafter – the «Company»)
- 1.2. Current Rules determine the processing of personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of HUBB Users on the website https://hubbae.ae/
- 1.3. By accessing or using any functions of the site https://hubbae.ae/, you express and confirm your agreement with these rules.
- 1.4. The purpose of Current Rules is to ensure the proper protection of information about Users from unauthorized access and disclosure including users’ personal data.
2. TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA:
The personal data we process includes:
- location data
- name, surname, phone number, e-mail, (upon registration)
- information created by the User in the section for editing the User’s profile (photos and descriptions of goods or services, addresses, geolocation, links to third-party sites and social networks, phone numbers)
- information left by the User on the website (reviews and comments)
- information received about the User as a result of actions of other users on the website (reviews and comments)
- information created by the User when contacting the HUBB Support Service
- technical information that is automatically transmitted by the device with which you use the Website, including information stored in cookies (cookies) sent to your device, information about the browser and its settings, date and time of access to the site, addresses the requested pages and the User’s actions on the Website, technical specifications of the device, IP address and other similar information.
3. OBJECTIVES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING:
- to provide the User with the Website Services
- to manage and administer the Website, for its internal control
- for communication with the User when dealing with his/her application
- for data analysis in order to improve the interface and improve the quality of the Website Services
- to recommend to the User the ads that is most suitable for him/her by location, as well as to send newsletters and/or notifications to Users.
- to collect information about the actions of the User on the Website (this data is collected automatically using Internet statistics)
4. THE PROCEDURE FOR THE COLLECTION, STORAGE, TRANSFER AND OTHER CONDITIONS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
- 4.1 The security of Personal Data processed by the HUBB Administration is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- 4.2 The processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the User.
- 4.3 The HUBB administration ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons. The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law or if required by law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
- 4.4 In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the HUBB Administration to the email address marked "Updating personal data."
- 4.5 The HUBB administration stores information about Users as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which this data was collected depending on the legal grounds for processing as well as on additional legal/regulatory requirements that establish the need to store information for a certain period of time. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data.
- 4.6 The HUBB administration terminates the processing of personal data upon the achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals.
- 4.7 The HUBB Administration takes technical and legal measures to ensure the protection of the User’s personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to them.
- 4.8 The User understands that he makes the personal data specified in the profile and in ads placed on the platform accessible to an unlimited circle of people.
- 4.9 The User understands that when deleting personal data (other user information) from the User’s Personal Account or when deleting the User’s Personal Account from the Service, information about the User copied by other Users may be saved.
5. FINAL CONDITIONS
- 5.3 This section will reflect any changes to the Personal Data Processing Policy by the HUBB Administration. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
- 5.4 The user can get any clarification on questions of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the HUBB Administration by writing a letter with questions to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org