Dubai International Airport (DXB)
is the busiest airport worldwide. The airport is consist of three terminals. Most of DXB’s international airlines use Terminal 1; while Terminal 2 is for international and regional flights. However, for Qantas and Emirates airlines use Terminal 3. Passengers can keep themselves busy and utilize their transit time in the best possible way by exploring the airport.
Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC)
Dubai has another big international airport that is Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC), Jabel Ali. This airport is a main hub for Emirates Sky Cargo and Flydubai. This airport mainly uses in Jabel Ali Free zone cargo services.
Ways to utilize transit time at the airport
- Unwind at the Zen gardens: DXB offers Zen gardens at the Terminal 3. It comprises of a fish pond, benches and green trees. You can read a book here and the children can play here to have a god time.
- Have a nice meal: There is a big food court at the airport, you can enjoy both fast food and full dining options. Restaurants are located across the terminals with coffee shops so that you can grab a cup of coffee and board when required.
- Stop by in a five-star hotel: if you have a long stop over at DXB and there is a long journey ahead of you, you can stay at airports five-star hotel. And can avail the facilities of sauna, shower, swimming pool, spa and gym facilities.
Facilities at DXB Airport
- Get free Wi-Fi access: as you are travelling out of your home country and don’t have access to the internet connection, you can use the free Wi-Fi available at the entire airport for sixty minutes to contact your friends and family.
- Duty free shopping: The duty free shops at DXB lets you shop for a wide range of products with many famous brands.
- Get fit: have plenty of time for the next flight? You can visit the G-force club for Jacuzzi, sauna, gym and shower. You can avail this facility for $15 an hour and $36 for four hours.
- Catch a shut eye: just as a micro-hotel room you can get some rest at the snooze cube. You can avail the facility of TV, music player, free Wi-Fi and a bed only for Dhs 75 for one cube.
- Complete your pending work: At DXB airport, you have access to the business center or the meeting room to get the full working ambiance. It also provides you the services of copying, faxing, photocopying and internet.
- Get into some family fun: the new facility introduced at the Dubai international airport lets you enjoy your time with family. Here your children can use play equipment, climbing area, gaming zone and TV screens, mothers can use the changing room for babies.
Dubai international airport offers unique attractive facilities, travelers who face long transit time are often confused for spending their entire time at the airport. And these facilities save them from boredom and much more.